* Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate teach and lead engineers and other technical personnel in a technical surrounding.
* Managed a software review committee responsible for choosing business management software. Purchase and implementation of recommended software resulted in $100,000.00 initial and $30,000.00 annual savings to the company.
* Specified, negotiated and purchased computers, network servers and wide area communications equipment for corporate wide area network installation.
* Completed $200,000.00 computer and wide area network installation on time and under budget.
* Supported new business development efforts by working with contract attorneys, environmental professionals and regulatory agencies.
* After the successful acquisition of a competing facility I was responsible for training both managers and line personnel to ease their transition.
* Negotiated a single approval process for the newly acquired facility that saved hundreds of person-hours of work and resulted in a seamless transition for our new customers.
* Implemented direct deposit for a company with approximately 100 employees.
* Designed and implemented an environmental compliance program for a commercial recycling facility.
* Qualified, developed, maintained, and conducted Department of Transportation, safety and environmental training programs.
* Quantified, profiled, and disposed of various residual and hazardous waste streams.
* Represented Envirotrol during public meetings in conjunction with PA Department of Environmental Protection.
New Kensington, PA
|Director of Environmental Affairs||1998-2000|
|Manager of Computer Services||1996-2000|
US SENATOR ARLEN SPECTER
Pittsburgh, PA District Office
THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT VIDEO
University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
|Pursuing a Master of Business Administration|
|Current GPA 3.9 out of 4.0|
Duquesne University - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
|Master of Science - Environmental Science and Management 1995|
|GPA 3.5 out of 4.0|
Duquesne University - Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
|Bachelor of Arts - Political Science 1992|
|GPA 3.5 out of 4.0|
VIRGINIA MILITARY INSTITUTE - Lexington, Virginia
|Pursued a degree in physics 1984-1987|